I have come with another tutorial on on how you can rooted your android successful using your PC. This method of rooting applies to all Android One Smartphones and in just few clicks, your device is going to be rooted complete.
- Updated version of http://stephaniefulke.blogspot.com /2015/02/how-to-install-microsoft-net-framework.html">Microsoft.net framework ordownload here
- Your Android device must be charged at least 50%
How Can I Root Android One Devices?
Enable USB debugging on your Device by going to Settings >>Developers Option >>USB Debugging >>Tick Enable.
1. Developers Option is hidden for Android 4.2.2 or above, to show this option Go to Settings > About Phone > Built Number (Tap on it for 5).
2. Download Android One Toolkit Now and extract Android One Toolkit on your PC here You should see the following files in the extracted folder.
3. Double click on Android One tookit as seen in the image below.
4. Click on install driver to install Android USB drivers on your PC. It will bring out a pop up to allow the installation, just click Yes.
5. Connect your Android device to your computer.
6. Click on List Devices (to see whether your device is connected to the computer successfully). If its connected successfully and you can see your device, then Click on Root.
7. Once rooting is completed, disconnect your device from your PC and restart it in normal mode. Go to your app drawer once your device has been restarted, and you should see Super User icon to confirm that it has been successfully rooted.
Are you still confuse? Ask your question in the comment box, or get me on your whatsapp contacts via 08067611897.