Tecno - Mobile have released yet another smartphone that is expected to cater to those that don't want to spend money on a high end smartphone but don't want a low end smartphone neither. Hence, the smartphone Tecno L7 serves just that purpose.
Tecno L7 is a medium end smartphone with decent specifications and a budget friendly price - s very key factor that determines the sell rate especially in an already crowded smartphone market.
The Tecno L7 smartphone tries to impress in many areas especially in the camera, internal memory and RAM; of course this is in respect with other devices in its category. Below is a list of the specifications of this new Tecno L7 smartphone.
- 2G/3G/3.75G network
- Dual SIM and Dual standby features
- Dimensions 141.5 x 70 x 74.8mm
- Network Bands 850/900/1800/1900MHz, WCDMA 850/2100MHz
- Resolution of 720 x 1280
- 5.0 inch IPS capacitive touchscreen (294PPI)
- Android KitKat 4.4.2
- MediaTek 1.3GHz Quad Core processor
- 13.0 mega pixel back camera with auto focus, face detection, geo tagging and LED flashlight
- 5.0 mega pixel front camera for selfies and video calls
- 16GB internal memory
- 2GB RAM
- WiFi, WiFi hotspot, Bluetooth v4.0, AGPS,GPS, micro USB port and 3.5mm earphone jack
- Gyroscope, proximity and light sensors
- BAttery capacity is 3050mAh
- Available in black and with colors
- Only N31,000
The battery for the Tecno L7 is a great one; capable of taking through a day without the need for a recharge for a medium smartphone user.
As it is now the practice of Tecno-Mobile, the smartphone comes with a 8GB internal memory and a flip case.
In our opinion, the Tecno L7 is a great medium end smartphone and should do battle well with other phones in its category. The camera, RAM and battery specifications is something that will make the Tecno L7 is a great buy for anyone interested in this android smartphone.
Currently, it can be bought from Divine Anyi Communication, Zeenco Plaza, Ikeja, Lagos or you can contact them with these numbers 08060791362, 08096657577 if you are within and outside Lagos.