Windows Phone provides the possibility to turn your handwriting into digital notes with the help of Papyrus: an easy note taking application. Many people prefer using pen and paper for taking notes or writing something, rather than typing it in their phones, as it’s easier and faster for them. With Papyrus you can write just like you do on paper using your finger or passive stylus. Easily markup PDFs to fill out forms, edit/grade papers, or sign documents. Import images, draw shapes, and add typed text to your notes. Quickly select, copy/paste, and move content between pages and notes. Organize your notes within notebooks and increase your productivity. Export notes as PDFs or images, then share them with others or store them in the cloud!
Papyrus is designed to be both powerful and simple to use, allowing you to take notes quickly and efficiently.
Once you open the app, you may find an overlay of instructions that takes you through the basic interface, from renaming and navigating different notes, scrolling and zooming each note page, through using the various tools and colour palettes. Apart from the focus on taking notes, Papyrus' main strength is in the quick access to the drawing tools. A big advantage is the quick selection of tools: from quick switching pen sizes and colours to an eraser that can undo an entire line with a single tap.
So hit the menu, make your selection, and take as many notes as you wish.
• Take notes with your finger or passive stylus
• Vector graphics engine
• Multiple paper types (e.g. blank, ruled, graph) and sizes (e.g. infinite, letter, A4)
• Undo/redo, select, move, and resize
• Change the color and weight of selected items
• Cut, copy, and paste items between notes
• Insert, delete, and rearrange pages within a note
• Two finger scroll and pinch-to-zoom, Pin notes to Start screen for quick access
• Organize notes within notebooks
• Attach labels to notes to quickly find them in search
• Import, crop, and resize images
• Record and attach audio and video to a note
• Export notes to PDF, PNG, or JPEG for printing, archiving, or sharing
• Share notes with friends and colleagues via email, Evernote, etc.
• PDF Import - Easily write, draw, and markup on PDFs with all the powerful features available with a standard note. Also includes highlighter tool!
• Tool Pack - Adds a "true" eraser tool (erase parts of strokes), shape tools, and a text tool.
• Cloud Services - Backup/restore and export notes as PDFs to cloud storage providers Dropbox and Box.
It’s worth mentioning that Papyrus has been completely redesigned for better usability and aesthetics and currently there are many new features and improvements, which will make your Papyrus experience even better.
You want to have simple handwritten notes rather than typed texts, so this app is for you. In order to have it right in your pocket, you may go to Windows Phone store.