Office Lens is a really useful app for everyone who deal with a lot of paper work and administrative documentation and want to store and edit certain texts at hand or in the smartphone to be more exact. Thus with the help of this app you may scan texts, convert them into editable documents or save as pictures. Everything is synchronized with your OneDrive account and ready to be used any time.
After the recent update the app suggests faster image procession especially with the budget devices.
What the app features
Thus having a look at the description from the Windows Phone Store we may discover the following details:
- Capture and crop a picture of a whiteboard or blackboard and share your meeting notes with co-workers.
- Make digital copies of your printed documents, business cards or posters and trim them precisely.
- Printed text will be automatically recognized (using OCR) so you can search for words in images and copy and edit them.
- With Whiteboard mode, Office Lens trims and cleans up glare and shadows.
- With Document mode, Office Lens trims and colors images perfectly.
- Pictures are saved to your camera roll and also directly into OneNote, so you can see the images across all your devices.
- Choose to convert images to Word (.docx) or PowerPoint (.pptx) files that are automatically saved to OneDrive."
So go to Windows Phone Store and download your office companion for enjoying the cool features and specifications it comes up with.