More opportunities with the new version of the official Disqus app. Learn, follow and discuss things you’re really interested in. No matter what’s your favourite topic of discussion or what you’re into, you have the chance to get an access to thousands of live discussions across the Disqus community with Windows Phone. Disqus is probably one of the largest blog comment systems on the web.
There’s such an excitement to see what’s in the store for the new Disqus 2.0 beta as the Disqus Windows Phone app was their first for mobile. It’s worth mentioning that the next version Disqus was written in new and shiny Windows 8.1 code. As you already understood it was completely rewritten as a Windows 8.1 Universal app. With the new Disqus you may now update your profile and upload an avatar right from the app, log in/register with Facebook, Twitter and Google accounts, follow communities in addition to users, which gets published in a brand new feed, etc.
Let’s have a first look at the key features of the new version of the official Disqus app on Windows Phone.
● Stay current with your favorite discussions by receiving timely notifications any time a user replies to you
● Follow friends, frenemies, dinosaurs, and site authors to get updates on their activity throughout the web
● Explore the thousands of active communities and millions of active discussions within the app in the Explore section
● Interact with discussions every way you're familiar with on Disqus: write comments and replies, star your favorite discussions, vote on comments and mention users all within a fluid, native interface
● Live tiles deliver notifications and new activity right to your home screen. Pin extra tiles for search queries and discussions you want to stay on top of
● Moderate discussions for any Disqus-enabled site you administer
We know you already look forward to get the new version of Disqus, but before that hurry up to check out the current version of Disqus for Windows Phone.